The Teaching English to speakers of other languages (TESOL) programme prepares teachers for the Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Cambridge Exam and provides all the necessary English teaching skills, techniques, knowledge and training to gain an insight into how to become an effective language teacher. Also includes practical applications in the form of peer teaching and personal mentor. Contact us to learn about exam dates and testing locations.
- 14 general language lessons
- 10 TESOL special interest classes (includes TKT exam preparation)
- 6 special interest classes
- 6 general English iLab sessions
- 1 lecture (double lesson)