The four-week TESOL Certificate course gives an introduction to the theory and practice of contemporary English teaching and an insight into the challenges facing the learner and the role of the teacher. Successful completion of the course leads to award of the Trinity College London CertTESOL which is accepted by the British Council as an initial TESOL or TEFL qualification for teachers in its accredited teaching organisations in the UK and in its own teaching operations overseas.
The Licentiate Diploma in TESOL (LTCL DipTESOL) is a course for experienced EFL teachers who are seeking a qualification that will help further their career in EFL / ESOL. Typically, course members have at least two years teaching experience and are looking to gain the professional expertise and knowledge required for more senior positions in the EFL / ESOL industry.
Why ISIS Tefl?
- We are a successful, British Council recognized language school with a reputation for quality and friendliness.
- We have 15 years' experience of running successful teacher training courses.
- You will be mixing with full-time staff and teachers who will be happy to share their knowledge and experiences with you.
- Small tuition groups (maximum 12 trainees) mean that we can provide a personalized service that responds to you as an individual.
- Access to computer and library facilities, including a separate library for trainees as well as the school staffroom.
- Help in finding a job and ongoing career support via our reference service.
- Successful trainees regularly go on to teach for ISIS.
- A number of ISIS trainees were accepted to work on the prestigious British Council Teaching Assistant program.