You'll find teaching at Kings is dynamic, fun and highly effective. When you study with us, you're placed at the centre of a total learning system which we've developed and perfected over the past 50 years.
Your learning experience will be similar to the style of teaching at university. There will be plenty of interactive learning and close attention from your teacher. You’ll work in large and small groups plus seminar-style discussions, and will work on special projects. We teach this way because it’s a more a varied and enjoyable way to learn. That means you’ll learn more and learn faster.
You’ll use a variety of learning materials including a coursebook, newspapers, magazines and video. Online learning resources are accessed via the interactive whiteboard, enabling you to interact with the language and learn faster.
Included in the price:
- 28 lessons per week
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study File, teaching materials and use of coursebook
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Access to ClassMate online learning
- Wireless internet in College
- Optional weekly lecture programme at UK Colleges
- Two free social activities per week
- End of Course Certificate