The 20 lessons per week are held in the mornings and/or afternoons. The programme of activities changes every week and includes at least 2-3 sports and activities.
Each week, a full-day excursion is organised, which is included in the price in the UK
Sports and activities
Typical free sports and activities will include volleyball, football, dance, table-tennis, keep fit, Wii Fit, treasure hunt, forest walk, mini-Olympics, beach games, cabaret, quizzes, bingo, sing-along, karaoke, art club, talent show, picnics, beach parties, sightseeing.
Extra cost activities might include cinema, theatre, bowling, skating, cultural visits, Laser Quest, crazy golf, swimming, archery, cycle rides, boat trips and barbecues.
In the UK: London, Cambridge, Brighton, BAth, Oxford, Salisbury and Stonehenge, Windsor
What's included in the price
- 20 lessons per week
- Welcome Information Pack
- Placement test on arrival, weekly progress tests and regular homework
- Kings Study FIle, teaching materials and use of coursebook
- Use of Computer Learning Centre
- Wireless internet in College
- One full day excursion per week (UK only; in the USA available at additional supplement)
- 2-3 free social activities per week
- End of Course Certificate