Study & Work Programmes
Due to new visa regulation LSI UK can no longer offer work placements to non EU Nationals.
An excellent opportunity to practise and develop your language skills in a business environment and gain valuable work experience. The programme combines an LSI course to develop your communication skills and attain a high enough level in the language and a period of work placement. LSI offers both unpaid work experience placements and paid positions.
WORK EXPERIENCE (UNPAID)
- LSI Intensive 30 course for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to work experience
- Work Experience Placement for 1-6 months
- Select 3 industry/ professional areas that you would like to work in and we will then search for a suitable placement
- Applications must be received at least 12 weeks in advance
- Minimum age: 18+
WORK PLACEMENT (PAID)
- LSI Intensive 30 or Standard 20 course for a minimum of 4 weeks prior to work placement
- Full or part-time work placement in an unskilled job for 3-6 months earning at least the minimum wage hourly rate
- Placements are available in hotels but may be based anywhere in the UKApplications must be received at least 12 weeks in advance
- Minimum age: 18
For more information please contact us www.ukstudy.com